Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First creative studies class

Since the lecturer didn't come when first week of Trimester 2
I have my first Creative Studies class on week 2 and I nearly miss it cause of the delay of arrival of lecturer and all of us thought that it will be not class again.

Luckily, lecturer come when my friends and I about to leave campus.
Since half of us had left the class, lecturer just give us a simple briefing about what should we do for this subject and the class end up with going back earlier.

First, we have been asking to create a blog for this subject or we may choose to use back our own current blog to update what have we learn every week.This is what I'm doing so now.And lecturer want us to form a group of five members (minimum five and maximum five,this is what the lecturer said) for our assignment one project and we may change our group when assignment 2 is given if we think there is a better group for us to join with.We need to submit our individual blog URL and group name list to the lecturer in the upcoming class.

I'm now done with the two things lecturer ask us to do and waiting for the class tomorrow.Hope that we can start the lesson of this subject officially on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment