Sunday, November 21, 2010

Exercise : Random word / Image association

Task in class :

To create "SCARY IMAGES or OBJECT" that will instill fear among people through out the ages.

Random words : Kitten

What can I think of when see this word - Kitten :
i. Scary
ii. Tails
iii. Fury
iv. Claws

Association :
i. Scary : I was scared of cats so sure I will think of scary as the first thought that I saw this random word.Since we have to create a scary image,I will try to make it as scary as possible.

ii. Tails : When think of kitten, it will be easy for most of us think of its tail that always swing here and there. I would like to make the kitten have many tails so that it look like abnormal.

iii. Fury : Kitten is covered by fur. Some people might be sensitive to it and the fury kitten make the kitten look huge.

iv. Claws : Although kitten are small but its crawl will make us injured too if been attack by them.The sharp claws will make people scare.

In practice, what might this mean ?
(Illustrate your ideas on the Scary Image or Object)

This is what I had draw :

It was way funnier than scary with my poor drawing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment